1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line bottom of a 9-inch square pan with parchment paper. Then lightly spray the parchment with cooking spray.
3. Spread the oats on a small baking sheet then bake 7-10 minutes until lightly toasted. Transfer to a large bowl.
4. While the oats are toasting, combine the butter, honey, brown sugar, vanilla extract seeds, chia and salt in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook until the butter melts and the sugar completely dissolves, making sure to stir occasionally. NOTE: You can add a tablespoon of Pumpkin Seed Butter into the warm honey mixture.
5. Pour the butter mixture over the toasted oats and add the cranberries (or other dried fruits but in same proportion) and raisins. Mix well. Let cool for 15 minutes THEN add the chocolate chips. Stir to combine.
6. Transfer the oat mixture to your prepared pan (with the parchment paper as described in STEP 1). Using a rubber spatula FIRMLY press the mixture into the pan until the mixture is in a uniform layer. Place (or scatter) more chocolate chips over the granola bars and use the same rubber spatula to gently press the chips into the granola so they stick.
7. Transfer the entire pan to the refrigerator and chill for 2 hours.
8. After the granola has cooled completely, gently lift it out of the pan using the parchment paper as handles and cut it into small squares or large bars. Serve as needed. Keep the rest refrigerated in an airtight container. Will last a 1 to 2 weeks although these are SNACKS and probably will be consumed well before that.