INGREDIENTS: raw sunflower kernels, raw pumpkin kernels, raw black chia seeds, raw hemp kernels, raw brown flax seeds
GERBS ALLERGY STATEMENT
Although we are a dedicated 14 Free product line & facility, if you have an allergy(ies) to any Gerbs ingredients, please email us first before ordering, so that we can answer any questions and talk about your options: email@example.com
All of our raw ingredients are processed, packaged, handled, stored, and shipped by trained staff in our family owned & operated facility in Johnston, Rhode Island on dedicated non-GMO, Vegan, and Kosher Equipment. No co-packers. No co-manufacturers. For anyone with a mild to severe food allergy or a family with one, we wish to assure you that this is why Gerbs handles all aspects of production & operation, and we are among a handful of companies in the world who can state this. LEARN MORE
Nutrient Value of Gerbs Pumpkin, Sunflower, Chia, Flax & Hemp Raw Seed Mix
- PUMPKIN SEEDS: One of the best, most alkaline sources of nutrition you can eat. They’re incredibly high in iron and magnesium, and contain a larger amount of protein than chia or flax per ounce, boasting a total of 5 grams per ounce. They’re also rich in B vitamins and are the only seed to actually have an alkalizing effect on the body, though many others are considered alkaline in nature. This means pumpkin seeds help counteract acidity and at the same time, provide the support your body needs to feel its best. They even contain high amounts of anxiety-relieving trytophan, an essential amino acid, which helps improve serotonin levels.
- HEMP SEEDS: Is known as one of the top sources of complete vegan protein. They’re also rich in iron, chlorophyll, magnesium, Vitamin E, and B vitamins. Hemp seeds are also affordable per serving and lend 13 grams of protein per 3 tablespoons – something you can guarantee that no animal protein will give you! Hemp seeds are also the easiest seeds of all to digest and are easily assimilated into your body.
- CHIA SEEDS: Another complete protein that is great for keeping you full and also ensuring you get plenty of iron and omega 3 fatty acids as well. You have to eat a lot more chia seeds than other seeds to obtain as much protein, since they only contain around 5 grams per two tablespoons, but they are still excellent sources to add and include in your diet. One reason being that chia seeds provide both calcium, iron, potassium, and magnesium in incredibly in high amounts and also high amounts of water and fiber that help your body absorb these nutrients much easier. Some animal foods may cause an acidic overload that causes the kidneys to excrete these minerals via the urine, so chia is a great source of nutrition to help ensure those minerals stay in the body. Then there’s the blood sugar stabilizing effects that chia has; it helps keep blood glucose levels stable thanks to soluble fiber whereas animal foods have been shown to raise blood sugar and increase the risks of diabetes.
- FLAX SEEDS: The tiny, golden-brown seeds of the flax plant are very effective at getting things moving again. High in fiber – in particular rich in insoluble fiber – which provides bulk and stretches the intestinal walls, triggering contractions and bowel movements. They also contain a soluble fibre called mucilage, which binds with water to create a gel that keeps movements soft.
- SUNFLOWER SEEDS: Sunflower protein is a complete protein because it provides all of the essential amino acids. These seeds have a high concentration of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs Valine, Leucine and Isoleucine), which are well known for their ability to promote muscle growth and strength. Sunflower seeds also contain over 19% BCAAs.
STORAGE OF GERBS
Shauna . (verified owner)
AMAZING Absolutely the best taste and quality. I have a severe, life threatening allergy to all tree nuts and I’m extremely sensitive to gluten. I have searched high and low for amazing quality products. Gerbs is hands down my favorite. The package arrived sooner than expected and since we’ve received our items we have used them for everything. My favorite is adding this seed mix to my salads. Helps fill me up and I don’t have to worry about having an allergic reaction! Amazing job Gerbs, you have a customer for life!!
Great, versatile mix I LOVE this seed mix! We add them to everything - stir fry, salads, yogurt, oatmeal. It's great to have an extra crunch and know I am adding nutrition to my meals.
LOVE THE SEEDS! I make crackers from this mix. I grind them,add seasonings & water &let stand a few minutes.Roll out between sheets of parchment, score (if desired). Bake 30-35 min. @350; These are so delicious and ZERO NET CARBS & loaded with omegas
👍👍 Arrived quickly, goes great with yogurt and berries for breakfast.
Emily Smokovich (verified owner)
YUM! This mix is so great! I have a life-threatening allergy to all tree nuts and sesame seeds, so it is incredible challenging to find all of these fantastic, healthy options that are safe for me to eat. Usually, I end up only being able to find one or two. Now, I get to put all of them on my morning yogurt (with some blueberries or a banana - its delicious) and they provide the healthy crunch that I love. I can't wait to try them with other meals!
Favorite! Fantastic mix that we put in and on just about everything. Adds a really tasty and satisfying crunch!
Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is amazing, great written and include approximately all important infos. I would like to look extra posts like this . http://schooldemo.remembertheunborn.org/node/24662
Great! Great product
judyintex (verified owner)
Seeds are always fresh! They always arrive quickly and I have passed on this company’s info to family and friends!
Very tasty! My daughter has a severe tree nut allergy, so I really appreciate the fact that Gerbs products are safe for her to eat. I use this mix to make a seed granola to put on top of yogurt at breakfast.
pumkin,sunflower,chia,flax,and hemp seed mix I use this to add to my steel cut oats very good!!
matthewhobin (verified owner)
Perfect Mix, Perfect Crunch I've been rocking this satiating mix for quite some time now. I actually used to purchase flax, chia, and hemp seeds individually so this is much, much easier! I love throwing these into smoothies and into my breakfast oatmeal. Super easy, super delicious, super healthy. Can't beat it.