Country of Origin: USA. Sold in 1 LB. Bags & Bulk Options Available
Ingredients: Royal White Quinoa Grain
IMPORTANT NOTE: Although we are a dedicated no-nuts equipment facility, if you have allergies to any Gerbs Allergy Friendly products (chocolate, grains, seeds, fruits, rice or oats), please eMail us first before ordering: email@example.com
All of our raw ingredients are processed, packaged, handled, stored, and shipped by trained staff in our family owned & operated facility in Johnston, Rhode Island on dedicated non-GMO, Vegan, and Kosher Equipment. No Co-packers. No Co-manufacturers. For anyone with a mild to severe food allergy or a family with one, we wish to assure you that this is why Gerbs handles all aspects of production & operation, and we are among a handful of companies in the world who can state this.
This product was sourced by the Buyers at Gerbs who partner with the world’s top dedicated Natural, non-GMO, and Organic farms that harvest in dedicated facilities on dedicated equipment so there is no risk of the top food allergen’s and/or cross -contamination. Our goal is to give the Allergy Community relief in the battle of living with food allergies.
Gluten Free (including Wheat Free)
Tree Nut Free
NOTE: Orders 10 lbs. & greater will (at Gerbs discretion) ship in one large Bulk bag/package. Please eMail us prior to placing your order, with special requests to avoid bulk shipments (additional charges applicable). The buyer will assume all return shipping fee’s back to Gerbs and from Gerbs to the original shipping address. firstname.lastname@example.org
According to WHFoods, quinoa “was the gold of the Incas” because the Incas believed it increased the stamina of their warriors. The Quinoa Corporation calls quinoa the “Supergrain of the Future.” Who would not want to reap the benefits of this amazing superfood?
1. Quinoa is one of the most protein-rich foods we can eat. It is a complete protein containing all nine essential amino acids.
2. Quinoa contains almost twice as much fiber as most other grains. Fiber is most widely known to relieve constipation. It also helps to prevent heart disease by reducing high blood pressure and diabetes. Fiber lowers cholesterol and glucose levels, may lower your risk of developing hemorrhoids and may help you to lose weight as it takes a longer time to chew than does other foods because it makes you feel fuller for longer and is less “energy dense” which means it has fewer calories for the same volume of food.
3. Royal white quinoa grain contains Iron. Iron helps keep our red blood cells healthy and is the basis of hemoglobin formation. Iron carries oxygen from one cell to another and supplies oxygen to our muscles to aid in their contraction. Iron also increases brain function because the brain takes in about 20% of our blood oxygen. There are many benefits of iron some more of which include neurotransmitter synthesis, regulation of body temperature, aids enzyme activity and energy metabolism.
4. Royal white quinoa grain contains lysine. Lysine is mainly essential for tissue growth and repair.
5. Quinoa is rich in magnesium. Magnesium helps to relax blood vessels and thereby to alleviate migraines. Magnesium also may reduce Type 2 diabetes by promoting healthy blood sugar control. Other health benefits of magnesium include transmission of nerve impulses, body temperature regulation, detoxification, energy production, and the formation of healthy bones and teeth.
6. Quinoa is high in Riboflavin (B2). B2 improves energy metabolism within brain and muscle cells and is known to help create proper energy production in cells.
7. Quinoa has a high content of manganese. Manganese is an antioxidant, which helps to prevent damage of mitochondria during energy production as well as to protect red blood cells and other cells from injury by free radicals.
STORAGE OF GERBS
If properly stored, our Products will stay fresh so that you can enjoy them for an average 6-8 months. We strongly recommend storing in an airtight (dark colored/opaque) container in a cool, dark environment like a pantry or kitchen cabinet, away from direct exposure to sunlight or excessive heat like an oven. The amount of times you open the container and let in the harmful effects of oxygen will only increase the likelihood of rancidity; thus we encourage you do not empty more than 1 pound of product at a time, and to enjoy at least 1-3 ounces per day for optimal health benefits.
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 in|
|Frequency (how many times a month)|
1 x a month, 2 x a month, 3 x a month, 4 x a month, One Time Order