Country of Origin: USA. Sold in 1 LB. Bags & Bulk Options Available
Ingredients: Royal White Quinoa
IMPORTANT NOTE: Although we are a dedicated no-nuts equipment facility, if you have allergies to any Gerbs Allergen Friendly products (grains, seeds, fruits, rice or oats), please email us first before ordering: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once at Gerbs all our raw ingredients are processed, packaged, handled, stored, and shipped by our specially trained staff in our family owned & operated facility in Johnston, Rhode Island on dedicated Top 11 Allergen Free, Non GMO, Vegan, and Kosher Equipment. No Co-Packers! No Co-Manufacturers! No huge box store Distributors! All areas of concern and risk for possible exposure and/or cross-contamination of the Top 11 USDA recognized food allergens. For anyone with a mild to severe food allergy or a family with one, this is why Gerbs handles all aspects of production & operation and it is why we say we are among only a handful of companies in the WORLD that can state this.
This batch and the ingredients for our Royal White Quinoa was sourced by the Buyers at Gerbs who partner with the world’s top dedicated natural, non GMO, and organic farms, who harvest in dedicated facilities on dedicated equipment, so there is no risk of top 11 food allergen’s and/or cross contamination.
At Gerbs, our goal is to give the Allergy Community a source of stress relief in the battle of living with food allergies. That goal is what motivates Gerbs, and it is what gives us so much sincere pleasure. We welcome emails and phone calls to answer any questions you or your family may have regarding our product lines.
This is what we mean when we say this Royal White Quinoa is NON GMO, Vegan, Kosher, and Top 11 Allergen Free:
Gluten Free (including Wheat Free)
Tree Nut Free
NOTE: Orders 10 lbs. & greater will (at Gerbs discretion) ship in one large Bulk bag/package. Please email us prior to placing your order, with special requests to avoid bulk shipments (additional charges applicable). The buyer will assume all return shipping fee’s back to Gerbs, and from Gerbs to the original shipping address. Email us directly: email@example.com
Calories 110, Calories from Fat 15
TOTAL FAT: 2g – % of Daily Values 3%
Saturated Fat 0g – % of Daily Values 0%
Trans Fat 0g
SODIUM 5mg – % of Daily Values 0%
TOTAL CARBOHYDRATE 19g – % of Daily Values 6%
Dietary Fiber 2g – % of Daily Values 8%
PROTEIN 4g – % of Daily Values 8%
According to WHFoods, quinoa “was the gold of the Incas” because the Incas believed it increased the stamina of their warriors. The Quinoa Corporation calls quinoa the “Supergrain of the Future.” Who would not want to reap the benefits of this amazing superfood?
1. Quinoa is one of the most protein-rich foods we can eat. It is a complete protein containing all nine essential amino acids.
2. Quinoa contains almost twice as much fiber as most other grains. Fiber is most widely known to relieve constipation. It also helps to prevent heart disease by reducing high blood pressure and diabetes. Fiber lowers cholesterol and glucose levels, may lower your risk of developing hemorrhoids and may help you to lose weight as it takes a longer time to chew than does other foods because it makes you feel fuller for longer and is less “energy dense” which means it has fewer calories for the same volume of food.
3. Quinoa contains Iron. Iron helps keep our red blood cells healthy and is the basis of hemoglobin formation. Iron carries oxygen from one cell to another and supplies oxygen to our muscles to aid in their contraction. Iron also increases brain function because the brain takes in about 20% of our blood oxygen. There are many benefits of iron some more of which include neurotransmitter synthesis, regulation of body temperature, aids enzyme activity and energy metabolism.
4. Quinoa contains lysine. Lysine is mainly essential for tissue growth and repair.
5. Quinoa is rich in magnesium. Magnesium helps to relax blood vessels and thereby to alleviate migraines. Magnesium also may reduce Type 2 diabetes by promoting healthy blood sugar control. Other health benefits of magnesium include transmission of nerve impulses, body temperature regulation, detoxification, energy production, and the formation of healthy bones and teeth.
6. Quinoa is high in Riboflavin (B2). B2 improves energy metabolism within brain and muscle cells and is known to help create proper energy production in cells.
7. Quinoa has a high content of manganese. Manganese is an antioxidant, which helps to prevent damage of mitochondria during energy production as well as to protect red blood cells and other cells from injury by free radicals.
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 in|
|Frequency (how many times a month)|
1 x a month, 2 x a month, 3 x a month, 4 x a month, One Time Order