INGREDIENTS: ground pink Himalayan sea salt
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry, low humidity place, away from direct sunlight & high temperatures.
Although we are a dedicated 14 Free product line & facility, if you have an allergy(ies) to any Gerbs ingredients, please email us first before ordering, so that we can answer any questions and talk about your options: email@example.com
Our goal is to give the Allergy Community relief in the battle of living with food allergies. All of our raw ingredients are processed, packaged, handled, stored, and shipped by trained staff in our family owned & operated facility in Johnston, Rhode Island on dedicated non-GMO, Vegan, and Kosher Equipment. LEARN MORE
HIMALAYAN PINK SEA SALT FROM GERBS
The right salt in the right amount is actually very good for your health. Pink Himalayan Sea Salt contains over 84 minerals and trace elements, including calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper and iron, so it does more than just make your food taste better.
- Pink Himalayan salt’s color as well as its color variations are indicative of its mineral content. Himalayan crystal salt can be pink, white or red in color. As a salt, pink Himalayan salt is chemically sodium chloride (NaCl), which is defined as a “mineral substance of great importance to human and animal health.”
- This salt is classified as rock salt or halite, which comes from the Punjab region of Pakistan about 190 miles from the Himalayas. This region has one of the richest salt fields in the entire world, and they are very, very old. I’m talking Precambrian Age or over 4 billion years ago when planet Earth first formed!
- In general, salt is essential for maintaining healthy functioning of the body’s cells, nerve conduction, digestion, as well as the absorption of nutrients and the elimination of waste products.
- Himalayan Pink Sea Salt is a much more balanced and healthy choice in comparison to ordinary table salt.
- True, high-quality Himalayan Pink Sea Salt is one of the purest salts you can find. It’s even typically mined by hand.
- This is very different from table salt that involves a great deal of unnatural interference. Table salt is very heavily processed, eliminating its minerals. Commercial table salt is typically 97.5 percent to 99.9 percent sodium chloride. Meanwhile, a high-quality unrefined salt like Himalayan sea salt is only about 87 percent sodium chloride.